Adolescents, adults, couples, families, groups.
Areas of Special Interest
Sustainable change and healing comes from insight at a sub-conscious level. Belief based therapy model assists relationships, grief, addictions, PTSD. Pastoral therapy. Practical life aspects of decision making around goal setting and career choices.
Live your life… and love it!
Sometimes you need a hand to make your life even better. Maybe you've got concerns about your future or health. Maybe you need help with goal-setting - or maybe you've forgotten how to dream. Maybe it's family or romantic relationship guidance. Maybe you want to enrich or maximise your business or career. Maybe you want to get away from addiction, or leave some trauma behind.
Julie can help you find the truth of your situation, and build a strategy towards what is most important for you. Learn to understand yourself and the influences at play around you, and how to make the most of your unique potential, because there's only one of you on the planet, and you are not alone.
Live your life…
… and love it!
- Gain fresh perspectives
- Choose new directions
- Uncover your goals and visions
- Gain insight into personal and professional relationships
- Access your dreams, visions and find out whats holding you back
- Clarity, and practicing gratitude, vulnerability, and joy to enrich relationships
Jules is one of the most open and friendly people I know. Her laid-back, personable and confidential approach makes me feel really comfortable talking to her about anything from business plans and goals right through to personal relationships. Jules is really encouraging and comes up with interesting ways to look at things from a whole new perspective
I can highly recommend Jules as a counsellor. She has helped me through the most difficult period in my life, guiding me through the thoughts and feelings that come during those times, giving me insight into where they come from and how to change them. She is easy to talk to, about anything at all, and I can honestly say that I am in a far better place after the time spent with Jules
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Member of the NZ Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- Living Wisdom Understudy and Presenter (www.livingwisdom.co.nz)
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Graduate Diploma Business Studies
- Certified Living Wisdom Understudy Training
- Naturopathy Diploma (N.D.)
- Diploma of Herbs
Background and Experience
- Julie is passionate about counselling, all ages including youth and families. She works in private practice and has been involved with Parentline and Grandparents Raising Grandchildren (GRG). She has a lot of experience in private and discreet sexual therapy work, including rape victim support. Julie also has over 20 years experience in business, entrepreneurship and real estate. She runs financial wisdom sessions to help first home buyers get their ducks-in-a-row, focusing on 'leaving the landlord behind' and 'future and family'. Facilitated for many years in the Anthony Robbins leadership programmes for business people, relationships, family and youth. She is a Qualified Naturopath specialising in healthy eating choices, and challenges.