Adolescents (16+), adults, couples.
Clients come to me for a range of reasons, maybe wanting to focus on a particular difficulty, maybe struggling in a more general sense or maybe finding the past turning up problematically in the present. Depending on your need, my capacity and whether we both feel we can work together, I offer brief or longer term counselling and psychotherapy. Your needs are central to our endeavour.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Member of the NZ Association of Psychotherapists (MNZAP)
- Graduate Diploma Psychotherapy
- Post-graduate Certificate in Group psychotherapy
- Post-graduate Certificate in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy
- Post-graduate Certificate in Clinical supervision
Background and Experience
I have 30 years’ experience in working with individuals, with relationships, with business and with therapeutic groups. Psychotherapy as a vocation arose from a need to develop wisdom and balance, my own need to integrate and reconcile my personal and family history. As a mother, grandmother, sister and psychotherapist, life is a satisfying work-in-progress.
I offer individual and group supervision.