I have worked as a counsellor and family therapist for 30 years, in both Adelaide and Auckland, counselling in agencies and private practice.
● Counsellor in private practice Auckland 20 years
● Clinical Supervisor of Kelmarna Family and Community Services Auckland
● Lecturer UNITEC Bachelor of Social Practice
● 12 years in community and mental health, Adelaide
● Training Director of a distance education programme for rural workers in South Australia
● Lecturer at Dulwich Centre Family Therapy training programme
● Registered with the NZ Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
● Bachelor of Applied Science (Curtin University, West Australia)
● Graduate Diploma Family Therapy (Dulwich Centre)
● Diploma of Education (UNITEC)
I use a variety of counselling approaches. My work is informed by Narrative Therapy, Strength-solution focus and Mindfulness / meditation.