Areas of Special Interest
I can help support you with a wide range of difficulties, including (but not limited to): Depression/low mood, anxiety, relationship difficulties, coping with trauma/abuse, anger management, stress and burnout, personal growth, and life transitions.
I provide therapy aimed at supporting people experiencing stressors or challenges, who wish to improve their mental health outlook. Alternatively, the focus may be explorative in nature, designed to help individuals or couples build insight and awareness about themselves.
I work from a genuine and client-centred approach. I strive to create a warm and safe therapy space so you can feel heard and understood while working towards improving your current wellbeing.
The therapeutic models I rely on in my work have a solid evidence base for bringing about positive outcomes.
Please see my website
for further details about the services I provide.
I primarily use the following evidence-based therapy models to help bring about positive change:
- Schema Therapy (ST)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Bachelor of Arts, Majoring in Psychology (University of Auckland)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) First Class Honours in Psychology (Massey University)
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (University of Auckland)
Background and Experience
I have experience in working with people presenting with a wide array of different mental-health-related difficulties. I have worked with people from many different cultural backgrounds, and I am experienced in both short-term and long-term therapy.