Adolescents, adults, groups.
Areas of Special Interest
Stress, fatigue, anxiety, depression, self-worth, self-judgement, fear of being rejected, inner conflict around being invisible or unheard, relationships, trauma, immigration, personal growth, realisation of goals, grief and loss, life transition.
Recurring emotional pain and repeated interpersonal difficulty is not the sign that there is something wrong with you. It is the message from your life that you are suppressing your true self. It is possible to have a more enjoyable and fulfilling life through cultivating a new way of living that you truly accept and embrace who you really are. I believe that your present issue can open the gateway towards living a life in a way that is most natural and true for you. I will be committed to being an active partner in your journey towards emotional freedom, increased sense of joy and better health.
Soul Healing Therapy:
Is a powerful tool to deepen your connection with your inner world. This is based on a method blending psychotherapy, mindfulness and hypnotherapy. This approach allows you to access the subconscious, which has the tremendous healing power to bring harmony into all levels of your life on the physical, the emotional and the spiritual. Soul Healing Therapy is effective to find deeper meanings inherent in your presenting issues. It also helps you explore the root cause of symptoms including cancer, chronic stress and anxiety, irrational fears etc.
Visit my website
for more about my services..
I provide both short term and long term therapy depending on your aims.
My approach includes:
- Interpersonal psychotherapy
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Hypnotherapy (Past life therapy, inner-child therapy, grief therapy, etc)
My practice is LGBTIQ and minority friendly.
I am committed to the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Masters of Psychotherapy (Hons)
- Graduate Diploma in Psychotherapy
- National Guild of Hypnosis Hypnotherapy Master Course
- Japan Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists Hypnotherapy Basic Course
- Brian Weiss Past Life Therapy Workshop
Background and Experience
- Have trained and worked in the areas of Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy since 2011
- I am experienced in working with people aged 16-65 from over 40 countries in Japan and in New Zealand
- Trained in psychodynamic and person-centred approach
- My previous experience has involved working with adults and youth including Higher Ground Drug Rehabilitation
- Holding seminars on cultural differences – East and West, Self-compassion, Psychotherapy and Buddhism
- My private practice work involves individual counselling, seminars and workshops
- I support groups of young people with special needs
- Have worked in Japan, America and New Zealand for total 25 years