Areas of Special Interest
I can support you in a number of areas including: anxiety, depression, phobia, relationship difficulties, sexuality struggles, trauma and anger.
As we navigate our day to day lives, we can experience difficulties that we find hard to manage alone. These can be enduring or arise unexpectedly.
I believe that everyone can benefit from seeing a psychologist but I recognise that reaching out for help can be intimidating. I provide a warm and compassionate space where my clients can feel heard and valued. In this space, we will work together to build insight and skills to help you to manage and process the difficulties you are experiencing.
I use a number of evidence base treatment modalities to help you to tackle your difficulties.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT)
- Schema Therapy
- Mindfulness and self-compassion
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Member NZ College of Clinical Psychologists (MNZCCP)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) (First)
Background and Experience
I started my career working for the Department of Corrections and am now working in private practice. I have experience working with clients from the age of 13 and up.