Areas of Special Interest
Personal development groups. Professional Development: Janet offers a year long professional and personal development course.
Facilitates an international qualification in Transactional Analysis which currently leads to NZ Registration as a psychotherapist.
EPRaTA Professional and Personal Development Weekends
Would you like to be more potent, effective, aware, spontaneous and vibrant in your workplace, your organization, and your personal relationships?
These workshops are suitable for: counsellors, group facilitators, administrators, pastors, lovers, parents, anyone in a leadership role, employees. Anyone who works and relates with other people!
These weekends are an opportunity for you to use the group process or individual therapy to transform obstacles that prevent you from relating authentically and autonomously, and experiment with "Love as an expression of the willingness to create a space in which something is allowed to change" Harry Palmer. Come and recover and deepen your capacities for Intimacy, Awareness and Spontaneity. (Goals of Transactional Analysis).
To ensure personal attention these workshops are limited to 12 participants.
The NEXT WORKSHOP is on 21 & 22 January 2017.
To register, or find out about dates for other workshops please contact me
Please pass on to any interested friends or colleagues.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Psychotherapist
- Member New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- Member International Transactional Analysis Association (MITAA)
- Certified Transactional Analyst (CTA)
- Teaching and Supervising Transactional Analyst (TSTA)
- International Integrative Psychotherapist
Background and Experience
- Director Auckland Transactional Analysis Training Institute (ATATI)
- Facilitator and Director of EPRaTA (Effective Personal Relationships Training and TA)