Effective, practical, strengths-based support.
Areas of Special Interest
- anxiety and worry
- resilience and stress
- pregnancy and motherhood
- gender identity issues
- grief and loss
- adjusting to retirement and immigration
Let’s discuss how I can help you
For many reasons, it’s not always easy to reach out for the support we need when we need it. Therefore, I provide a free, no-obligation, 15 minutes phone consultation where we can talk about what you would like to achieve, what approach would work well for you, resources that might be useful, and the type of person you might like to work with.
Services that I can offer include:
- Psychological counselling for individuals & couples
- Cognitive Assessments
- Etherapy: Individual online follow-up and support as you progress through a guided 6-week programme called Just a Thought, a free evidence-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) online course designed to support people experiencing mild-to-moderate anxiety and depression. Cost $100 for the 6 weeks.
- Group therapy: I offer affordable small groups that focus on building confidence and resilience. This approach can help connect you with a strong support network of others with similar experiences. I can offer a range of other groups so please contact me if you would like to know more.
- Coaching: I offer coaching to help you reach your potential through identifying strengths and using these to set and achieve goals that are important to you. Coaching areas can be stress management, goal setting, improving performance, and wellbeing.
- Workshops: A range of interactive workshops are available focused on enhancing mental health awareness, resilience and stress management in the workplace.
I am an experienced Clinical Psychologist who emphasises building resilience to get the most out of life. It is important to me that we work together collaboratively to set goals that are important to you and identify your strengths. I complete regular training on the latest research in the field. I draw from this knowledge to tailor a flexible approach.
I use a combination of evidence-based approaches that draw from the following:
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Metacognitive Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy (DBT)
- Positive psychology
- Solution focused
I offer a solution focused approach to clinical supervision.