Registrations and Memberships
- Registered with the NZ Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- Clinical Member of Psychosynthesis Aoteroa NZ Australia (MPAnzA)
- Registered Psychotherapist (PBANZ)
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling
- Graduate Diploma Social Science and Human Development (Waikato University)
- Certificate in Sensorimotor Psychotherapy for the Treatment of Trauma (Level 1)
- Certificate in Professional Mentoring, Supervision and Coaching Skills (Unitec)
- AGE Diploma Astrology
English / Ingles
Español / Spanish
- Working hours: 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (late appointments by arrangement only).
- Individual sessions: weekly or fortnightly sessions only (to be negotiated based on client needs and after first assessment).
- Couples therapy: requires combined and individual sessions.
- Duration: 1 hr. of therapy.
Required 48 hrs. prior to session. Online banking.
48 hours’ notice required or full fee applies.