I am a psychologist, originally from France, working in private practice for the last 6 years. I have been in New Zealand for 23 years. I have two children age 21 and 17 years old. I enjoy family times, traveling, working out and walks in nature.
I work with:
- children (in partnership with their parents)
- adolescents (in partnership with their parents)
I have expertise in working with:
- moods disorders that affect children, young people and adults’ well being
- assertiveness/self esteem
- parenting issues
- parental separation affecting children
- depressive disorders
- domestic violence
- behavioural issues
- sexual abuse
I use a mixture of approaches in therapy work including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, EMDR, psycho education, Interactive Drawing Therapy and some mindfulness/ACT skills.
Background and Experience
- Counsellor working with women and children at women’s refuge for 7 years
- Private practice for the last 6 years
- ACC Sensitive Claim provider (Please contact my suppliers TheraMAS Limited or Hutt Valley Sexual Abuse Support and Healing (HV SASH) as they manage the referrals, thank you).