Children, adolescents, adults, families, groups.
Areas of Special Interest
Anxiety, trauma, depression, relationship, or personal development, sexual abuse, supervision.
Brief or long term therapy.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered with NZAC (New Zealand Association of Counsellors)
- Professional Member of Australian, New Zealand and Asian Creative Arts Therapies Association (ANZACATA)
- Chair of Creative Therapies Association Aotearoa (CTAA )
- Clinical Member of New Zealand Association of Family Therapy (NZAFT)
- Associate Member of Waka Oranga (National Collective of Maori Psychotherapy Practitioners)
- ACC Registered Counsellor
- Post Graduate Diploma in Health Science (Expressive Therapies)
- Certificate of Competency In Psychosomatic Integration Treatment
- Certificate in Family Therapy
- Certificate in Sand Play Therapy and Symbol Work
- Certificate of Proficiency in Health Research
- Bachelor of Arts - Communications