Who can list on "Find a Counsellor"

The talkingworks Find a Counsellor Directory aims to provide the public with access to professional psychological help. You are therefore welcome to advertise your services if you are:

  • a Provisional or Full Member of the NZ Association of Counsellors (NZAC)
  • a Psychotherapist who has Full or Interim Registration with the Psychotherapists Board (PBANZ) under the HPCA
  • a Psychologist Registered with the Psychologists Board under the HPCA
  • a Full or Provisional Member of the NZ Association of Psychotherapists (NZAP)
  • Accredited with the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists
  • a Provisional or Registered Practitioner Member of the Drug and Alcohol Practitioners Association of Aotearoa-New Zealand (DAPAANZ)
  • a Provisional or Professional Member of the Australian, New Zealand and Asian Arts Therapy Association (ANZACATA)
  • a Music Therapist who has Full or Provisional Registration with the NZ Music Therapy Registration Board
  • a Full Member of the NZ Christian Counsellors Association (NZCCA), or a Provisional Member of NZCCA if you have completed your NZCCA approved qualification
  • a Professional Member of the Careers Development Association of New Zealand (CDANZ)