Children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, groups.
Areas of Special Interest
I offer both personal one-on-one, relationship, abuse, trauma and addiction counselling for clients, as well as Clinical Supervision. I am comfortable working with children, teenagers and adults, as well as one on one, couple and group settings.
When we are faced with traumatic situations, difficult decisions or a shift in personal circumstances, we may well find ourselves trying to ride out the storm of confusion, created by unresolved feelings, conflicting thoughts, and negative self-talk or doubt. Loosing faith in our ability to process these situations can result in feeling stuck, lost or even powerless to move towards any new goal.
Finding someone who can help process, unpack and resolve these internal conflicts quickly, is critical to being able to put the past behind you, and reinvigorate your desire to move forward towards new and achievable goals in your life.
My goal is always to help you take back control of your thoughts, feelings and self-talk, and with the correct insights and support your mind can indeed become your friend, and negative behaviours can change as a result.
I am comfortable meeting face to face in either Tauranga or Rotorua (you can book through my website
) while also offer Skype or phone counselling to anyone out of town.
I can offer a counselling experience that will offer tools to support you through your personal needs.
Although trained in CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Narrative and IDT (Interactive Drawing Therapy), I have focused more on REBT (Rational Emotive Belief Therapy) and Living Wisdom techniques due to the significant results that clients testify receiving.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Member NZ Christian Counsellors Association (MNZCCA)
- Clinical Supervisor of the Drug and Alcohol Practitioners Association of Aotearoa-New Zealand (DAPAANZ)
- Bachelor of Counselling
- Post Graduate Certificate in Health Sciences (Alcohol and Drug Studies)
- Certificate of Addiction and Mental Health Supervision
- Certificate of Supervision
Background and Experience
My experience is extensive, from Drug and Alcohol counselling, ACC Sensitive Claims (Sexual Assault), Business mentoring, Trauma Work and even personal and professional supervision (Clinical).
- Counselling (14 years)
- ACC Sensitive Claims Counsellor (on-going)
- Drug and Alcohol Practitioner, teens and adults (3 Years)
- Living Wisdom Presenter (5 years)
- Clinical Supervisor (3 Years)
- Christian Camping: Speaker, Leadership Training and Program Facilitator (10 years)
- Community Youth work - (3 Years)
- Youth Pastor
- Community youth Worker (3 Years)
I offer supervision to anyone who is a leadership position, and in need of external support from their work environment.
I am accredited to offer Clinical Supervision for anyone working in Mental Health or Addictions, as well as general Supervision for Youth Leaders, Pastors, Managers and business entrepreneurs.