Children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, groups.
Areas of Special Interest
Sexual Abuse. Loss & Grief (bereavement, relationship loss, redundancy, illness, perinatal loss, infertility, disability, migration, pet loss etc). Professional Supervision. Training in loss, grief, trauma, self-harm, anxiety & related topics.
- Counselling for Sexual Abuse – A team of therapists including Counsellors, Psychologists, and Psychotherapists
- Counselling for all forms of Loss, Grief, Trauma, or difficult change
- Professional Supervision for all helping professions.
We have Counsellors, Psychologists, and Psychotherapists in our team using varied therapeutic approaches including CBT, DBT, ACT, Person-Centered Therapy, Narrative Therapy, Transactional Analysis etc.
Registrations and Professional Memberships
- Registered Psychologists
- Registered Psychotherapists
- Members New Zealand Association of Psychotherapists (MNZAP)
- Members New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC)
- Members NZ Psychological Society (MNZPsS)
- Members NZ College of Clinical Psychologists (MNZCCP)
- ACC Registered Counsellors
- Victim Support Registered Counsellors
Background and Experience
Our teams consist of 27 clinicians with vast and diverse experience in all forms of loss, grief, trauma, difficult change, and sexual abuse. They have experience working with many different ethnicities and age-groups ranging from children to adults, and including couples, families, and groups.
Professional Supervision available from a team of qualified Supervisors for $100 plus GST per session.