I am a compassionate and motivational professional with extensive experience helping people feel good about themselves.
I have successfully treated people with:
- boosting self confidence
- confusion and conflict solution
- stress management
- relaxation and mindfulness techniques
- panic attacks
- PTSD / Trauma
- challenging life transitions
- parental guidance
- sleep difficulties
I can help you to create the life you want by exploring your current situation in new ways.
My professional service helps you to:
- Build confidence
- Discover how to use your own resources and personal power to initiate the changes you desire
- Feel good about yourself
- Find direction and purpose
- Find solutions to current unresolved issues
- Reclaim a healthy balance in life
- Create the relationships you want
- Extend your parental skills
- Manage and ease anxiety, panic attacks, and stress
- Recover from trauma
- Improve quality of your sleep
- I will work with you holistically, using knowledge and skills combined with lessons learnt from personal experience.
- My goal is for you to leave each of my sessions with a clear sense of achievement and satisfying results.
- Satisfied clients have told me I have an ‘honest and straight forward’ style.
- I can assure you that you will be carefully listened to with understanding, and treated with the utmost respect and dignity.
- I blend the elements of different therapeutic approaches (such as ACT, CBT,
- Existential, Gestalt, Solution Focused, Biodynamic and more) and tailor their treatment according to your unique needs.
- I use common sense and love to incorporate practical exercises, which makes our experience fun.
Background and Experience
I have been working in the field of therapy since 2000 – helping a large number of people from different economic, cultural, and religious backgrounds – to go from where they are now, to where they want to be in both organizational as well as private settings. I work in conjunction with Primary Health Organizations and also accept referrals from General Practitioners.
I have a high awareness of cultural diversity and have experience working alongside professional interpreters.
I continuously advance my professional training through workshops and seminars, which I regard as being essential in keeping up to date with latest therapeutic knowledge and research findings.