I am a therapist informed by over two decades of work and training in the healing fields. I bring my deep learnings both personally and professionally in Psychology, Psychotherapy, Psychodrama, Couple Therapy and Aware Parenting to my work.
- emotional well-being
- relationships & relationship dynamics
- confidence & self esteem
- body image and your relationship with your body
- interconnection between mental/emotional health & physical health
- anxiety & stress
- self compassion
INDIVIDUAL ADULTS – COUNSELLING
I work with clients to:
- explore their emotional landscape
- notice life giving and life diminishing situations and dynamics and make adjustments accordingly
- connect with their own integrity and build the ability to sustain this connection
- discover and come to know their core desires
- give themselves permission to feel and listen to their feelings
- bring consciousness into their relationships and relating
- create and maintain a more nourishing and nurturing relationship with themselves and others
- understand their actions and reactions to situations
- heal from the hurts of the past
- tend to their life story and move towards that which they would like to create.
I work with people to express themselves more openly, to learn to communicate, to tap into the underlying issues that are beyond the everyday issues and to uncover the love story. I assist people to make conscious agreements, to learn to understand each other more deeply, to hear each other and to listen to each other. Taking the blame out of the communication, which is often hard to do in the thick of things, when both people are upset.
I also assist with separation.
APPROACHES I USE
- Client-Centered Counselling
- Relational model
- Jungian informed
- Action method
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Couple Therapy
- Psychodramatic Couple Therapy
- Bader Person Developmental Model of Couple Therapy (integrating Differentiation, Attachment & Neuroscience)