Are you an ACC registered Counsellor / psychotherapist / psychologist/ psychiatrist, or interested in becoming one? We are overflowing with referrals and need more therapists to meet the demand. We need therapists for adults, children and adolescents.
This opportunity will suit you if you are wanting to expand your practice, start a private practice, be supported to become ACC registered, wanting to relocate, or supplement your income with private clients.
Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- We are boutique suppliers, so we give you a lot of individual support. The admin team are also ACC therapists.
- Full training and support with CMS, Client management system, which we believe to be the most user-friendly system around. We also charge a lower % rate than other suppliers.
- Regular weekly payments.
- Support with accessing trauma-informed training
- Options for additional administrative support, including writing and submitting reports.
- Access to online ACC resources and training
- Regular flow of referrals
- Servicing; Auckland wide including Warkworth and Orewa, Thames, Coromandel and surrounding areas, Whangarei, Hamilton , Dargaville, Kaipara and Online. We are also open to serving other districts.
- Non Vaccinated therapists accommodated
Applicants with no ACC experience will be guided and supported with the application process.
Already ACC registered? You can also be under our contract and enjoy the low % admin fee, referrals and support we offer.
- Level 6 or higher qualification in your relevant field
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate in NZ in your area of practice
- NZ resident
- Minimum 1 year Post Graduate Experience in your field of practice
- If not already ACC registered, to have some trauma training or willing to undertake trauma training.
- Professional, organised, good communicator, computer savvy, and open to learning
Trained and certified (or in training) for EMDR but not necessary